We will conduct ourselves at all times in order to be a
credit to our organization, chapter, school and community
Adopted by the Delegates at the 1952 National FFA
- Dressing neatly and appropriately for the
- Showing respect for the rights of others and being
courteous at all times.
- Being honest and not taking unfair advantage of
- Respecting the property of others.
- Refraining from loud, boisterous talk, swearing
and other unbecoming conduct.
- Demonstrating sportsmanship in the show ring,
judging contests and meetings, and being modest in
winning and generous in defeat.
- Attending meetings promptly and respecting the
opinion of others in discussion.
- Taking pride in our organization, activities,
supervised experience programs, exhibits and the
occupation of agriculture.
- Sharing with others experiences and knowledge
gained by attending national and state meetings.
- Strive to establish and enhance my skills through
agricultural education in order to enter a successful
- Appreciate and promote diversity in our